Kaspersky vs Norton vs Avast Antivirus: Which is Best
Anti-virus software is a computer program. It is used to prevent, detect, and remove malware from the computer. As we know that hackers are trying to get access to the computers of the users by sending malware.
If we are not using antivirus software, we can’t detect this malware. On the other hand, if we are using antivirus software, it will easily detect and remove malware from your computer. To detect and remove malware from the computer, we are using different software.
Kaspersky, Norton, and Avast are the best software to detect antivirus from the computer. Here, we will compare the different features of these antiviruses. After comparing their features, we will try to know which one is the best antivirus software.
Kaspersky vs Norton vs Avast Antiviruses:
If we want to compare these three antiviruses, we will have to take an overview of their various features. The comparison between these three antiviruses is given below;
- First of all, we can see the supported operating systems of these antiviruses. The supported operating systems of these three antiviruses are Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and XP.
- The minimum RAM required for the operation of antivirus is also an essential feature. The minimum RAM required for the Norton and Avast antiviruses is 256MB. The minimum RAM required for the Kaspersky antivirus is 512MB.
- The minimum space required for the Norton antivirus is 300MB. The minimum space required for the Avast antivirus is 1.6GB. The minimum space required for the Kaspersky antivirus is 480MB.
- The performance of antivirus software also depends upon the processor speed. If you want to enhance the performance of Norton, Avast and Kaspersky antiviruses, your processor’s speed should be 1GHz.
- All of these are paid antiviruses. If you want to use these antiviruses, you will have to pay for them. After paying, these antiviruses provide a money-back guarantee to their customers.
- Norton antivirus is providing a money-back guarantee for 60 days. Avast antivirus provides a money-back guarantee for 30 days. Kaspersky antivirus provides a money-back guarantee for 14 days.
- Virus and spyware protection are the most important features of antivirus software. If we compare these features of these three antiviruses, we know that Norton antivirus is the best antivirus. To detect the virus and spyware protection of these antiviruses, a test was run. In this test, they tried to install different kinds of malware in the PCs. The results of this test were interesting to them. According to them, Norton antivirus detected 90% of the malware. Avast antivirus detected 88% of the malware. Kaspersky detected just 56% of the malware. The results are showing that all of these antiviruses are not 100% accurate. Anyhow, we are comparing these three antiviruses. Therefore, Norton antivirus is the best antivirus based on the virus and spyware protection.
- After installing antivirus software in the system, you will observe that it will use the resources of your computer. They use resources while running in the background and while performing the scanning test. When they are running in the background, they will slow down the speed of your PC. Research by a dissertation help firm shows that Norton antivirus software is also the best antivirus software based on resource usage. Its reason is that this antivirus software uses fewer resources. As a result, users can perform tasks quickly. On the other hand, Avast and Kaspersky antiviruses use more space than Norton. As a result, they will slow down your PC. This thing doesn’t allow users to perform tasks quickly.
- The user interface is also an essential feature of antivirus software. The user interface of Kaspersky antivirus is simple and clean than the other two antiviruses. After the Kaspersky, there comes the user interface of Avast. At last, there comes the user interface of Norton. Anyhow, Norton is still providing the best user interface to the users. There are some complications in the Norton antivirus. These complications can create some problems for users.
- After buying the premium plan of antivirus software, you will have to face some problems. To find out the best solutions to these problems, you will have to contact their technical support team. The technical support team of Norton antivirus is most effective than the other two antiviruses. Its reason is that it is providing promptly solutions to the problems of the users. Moreover, the customer representatives of their support team are also helpful for them.
- The firewall protection acts just like a front line against hackers. It means that it timely detects the attacks of hackers. After detecting their attacks, the antivirus software will try to remove the malware from your computer. When we compare firewall protections of these antiviruses, we know that Norton is providing the best firewall protection for the users than the other two antiviruses.
- There are some extra and unique features of antivirus software. Norton has three extra and unique features. These three extra and unique features are identity protection, disk optimization, and password generator. Avast antivirus has two extra and unique features. In these extra and unique features, there come sandbox and browser cleanup. Kaspersky antivirus has also three extra and unique features. In these extra and unique features, there come safe surf, anti-phishing, and gamer mode.
Which Is The Best Antivirus?
After comparing the different features of these three antiviruses, we can conclude that Norton is the best antivirus. Its reason is that it is providing the best virus and spyware protection. It doesn’t slow down your PC. It is also providing the best technical support to the users.
It has also impressive firewall protection against the attack of hackers. Some extra and unique features also increase the credibility of this antivirus software.
First, this is the best antivirus software that you can use for identity protection. It means that it will not reveal your identity on the internet.
Secondly, it provides an opportunity for disk optimization. This essential feature can enhance the performance of your PC. Thirdly, you can also use it as a password generator. To protect your accounts from the attack of hackers, it will generate secure passwords for your online accounts.